Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i get on the game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anty666

How do i get on the game? Empty
PostSubject: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 am

How do you get on the actual game? I wanna try it out Ty
Anty666 What a Face rendeer farao king jocolor
Back to top Go down
DkStriker

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:03 pm

What you do is open foulder after extracting it and open a file called Client
Back to top Go down
http://www.exnfox.info
Brutal Blarg

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 pm

I did everything that you said. and when I open the client and log in to my character all I see is a black screen where the actual game is...I can see my equipment slots and everything else just not the game play itself. is it because I a running windows vista?
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:20 pm

I believe you've already seen my post, but if you haven't the answer is most likely "Yes". See, the windows vista are rather new and are not as compatible with most of the systems and are often within a restricted access protocal for a regular user. So something that could be dangerous such as active x and sometimes instant messengers like MSN (might be just my vista) are blocked from normal use.
Back to top Go down
Brutal Blarg

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:56 pm

So then do you thing enabling the active x control would fix this little problem?
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

That my dear friend is being worked on as we speak, in time our answer will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
BankHead
Admin
Admin
BankHead

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:22 am

Disable user account control, its your only problem..
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:33 am

or just head over to the In-Game Questions and check out the Vista Problem topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i get on the game?   How do i get on the game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i get on the game?
Page 1 of 1