Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunior

Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back Empty
PostSubject: Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back   Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 am

Dy Dy and mex was abusing glitch and Dkstriker had banned them for abusing glitch, then Escaped banned him for no reason. I mean like Dk didn't do anything. He's doing his job and following the rules. So please bring Dkstriker back.
Back to top Go down
Dyanna
Dyanna

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back   Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 pm

First of all, you don't know anything because you were not there.
Second of all, you're probably DkStriker or DkStriker promised you money for kissing up and lying. All-in-all Me and Dk Made "Peace". He was unbanned. Though we bicker alot, were fine now.
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back   Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 am

1) This is spam, and therefore is moving to an appropriate forum
2) This has been resolved so nothing else should be said on here and therefore will be locked. (Yes, I'm a hard@$$ at times)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back   Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok this is bull crap Please bring Dkstriker back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Online forums :: OOG :: Chat-
Jump to: