Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have noticed and I believe.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Final

Final

I have noticed and I believe. Empty
PostSubject: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 pm

As many of you have noticed Dyana has taken as much time as I to observe, comment, help, and lead parts of this forum. I believe she shoudl be a moderator as well. I can't fill the application for her, but state that she deserves the possition.
Back to top Go down
Dyanna
Dyanna

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Aw thanks, its always nice to hear a complement now and then. But yeah i don't really think i'm suited for forum mod. xD
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:21 pm

Rawr!! I say you are gonna be a forum mod! And you will be one!! Rawr!!! Or else I shall unleash upon you THE FINAL CRISIS!!! J/P It's truly yours and the administrators choice, I'm just a kid playing stupid. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pwish
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Well, you made me think and you are correct! Dyanna welcome to the moderator group, im sure you can do it.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity-online.forumotion.net
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Thankyou very much Pwish!
Back to top Go down
lovely

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 pm

grats you guys. (: you both deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Dyanna
Dyanna

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Thanks i guess?
Back to top Go down
Pwish
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 pm

Not glad to be a moderator lol? Your one of the only 2-4 i'd be happy Wink!
Back to top Go down
https://eternity-online.forumotion.net
Dyanna
Dyanna

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:36 pm

lol but being a mod, there are certain expectations that come with it and im not sure i fit it.

Edit by <<Pwish>>: You the hell are you kidding your amazing.
Back to top Go down
lovely

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 pm

Dyanna wrote:
lol but being a mod, there are certain expectations that come with it and im not sure i fit it.

be confident, you can handle it as long as you have it set in your mind that you can. (:
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 am

Let me tell ya from experience, a mod has only 1/50 of what an admins job is I promise ya that.
Back to top Go down
Yunior

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:21 am

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have noticed and I believe.   I have noticed and I believe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have noticed and I believe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Online forums :: Eternity-Online :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: