Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Creation Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Final

Final

Game Creation Question Empty
PostSubject: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Let's say I was wanting to try creating a game, can anyone give me a good place to start?
Back to top Go down
Pwish
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:58 pm

I could help, but honestly it wont be as good as Eternity, for all the work he had put into it.

First, pick an engine, Xtremeworlds, Eclipse, Elysium Diamond, so on and so forth then find a server host.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity-online.forumotion.net
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I didn't say anything against Eternity Online, I just merely asked where to begin ^^ I want to try creating a game, to see what path I should take.
Back to top Go down
Pwish
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 pm

If your new i think you should try Eclipse, www.touchofdeathproductions.com i beleive, i've used it in the past.
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Yes I am new, so thanks. In time however I'll be able to create my own server and everything for now though I just want to make sure that I'm not heading to a dead end or a drop off.
Back to top Go down
Pwish
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm

Yea, if you need any help just ask.
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 pm

Yall will hear from meh, I'll finish the cloak/cape armor thingie tonight, hope ya'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Yunior

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:26 am

Making game's is fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 pm

We'll the game will be my second step to my greatest creation. Ultima Legends ^^ ( this is not the name of the game Razz)
Back to top Go down
Xblueyzx (banned)

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 pm

lol i used to own a game like this 1 Oblivion Gates but my comp crashed and lost all the files and everything the lot and i could never get it back up agian Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Creation Question   Game Creation Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Creation Question
Page 1 of 1