Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a problem with the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Final

Final

I have a problem with the game Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:23 pm

I'm posting this within this forum because it is an In-Game question. For some reason when I log into the game both small square in the upper left hand corner and the rectangular section on the right hand side of the screen are which I suppose are both map areas of the game, are completely black; also, I cannot speak. Can someone please guide me in fixing this?
Back to top Go down
Ryanzzzz
Admin
Admin
Ryanzzzz

PostSubject: eh..   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:14 pm

the square in the top left is the map area and im not sure whats wrong Neutral
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:32 pm

I'm going to try another download mirror and see if the problem is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Nope...still the same problem
Back to top Go down
Brutal Blarg

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 pm

The exact same thing is happening to me! Is it because my operating system is windows vista?
Back to top Go down
The outcomer

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:26 pm

yea... the same thing happened to me i used to be play a game that also used extreme worlds engine and it worked fine i havent played it in a couple of months so i tried this game and the map screen is all black and i cant talk.. I was so excited about playing. oh and its not just windows vista i have windows xp home edition and it dioes the same thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:25 am

500g to anyone who can fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Yay, I'm kinda happy for this because there is someone working on it so I'll say "THANKYOU SO MUCH" on here now. And hopefully when the problem is fixed the information can be spread around the forum and eventually the game can be made completely vista friendly ^^.
Back to top Go down
Brutal Blarg

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Who is working on it? because I would be more than happy to help...
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Aren't you the one with the problem as well?
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Everyone reading this, check the Vista Problem Thread to see what must be done in order to take the correct actions in fixing the Windows Vista Problem. If there is any questions about the instructions on fixing the problem post your inquiries and we'll attempt to answer them as best as possible.
Back to top Go down
The outcomer

PostSubject: ...   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm

I already told u guys i dont have vista and i have have the same problem omg
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:28 pm

The fact of the matter is that you could have something unregistered. What kind of system do you even have?
Back to top Go down
The outcomer

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:29 am

i have windows xp home edition.
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm

We'll try finding an answer for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with the game   I have a problem with the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with the game
Page 1 of 1