Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunior

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:28 am

Ok first of all. My name is Yunior in eternity online. And i'm active in the game (i'm on it all the time.) And I'm pretty much friends with almost all the admin's and moderator's. I'll name them for you. Supaspray,Ryanzzzz,Escaped,and Dkstriker. I chat with Dk and Escaped the most. And i got 3 people to join this game with different ip's. 1.Princesschick 2.Trent and 3.Paddy. And i spammed in endless online global about this game. And i follow the rule's in the game. Like one time in eternity Dy dy was Gm and she kept dieing from mex all the time. And Mex kept killing Dy every 1 minute and i'm like wtf. So then i saw. They were abusing glitch. So Dkstriker banned them. But then Escaped banned Dkstriker i dunno why. (Please unban him lol! ) So yeah. This is pretty much it. Smile

Last edited by Yunior on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dyanna
Dyanna

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Dyanna wrote:
First of all, you don't know anything because you were not there.
Second of all, you're probably DkStriker or DkStriker promised you money for kissing up and lying. All-in-all Me and Dk Made "Peace". He was unbanned. Though we bicker alot, were fine now.

Please stop bringing that up, it has been dealt with.
Also that is not a proper application. :/

Last edited by Dyanna on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 am

2 things:
1) As Dy Dy had stated please redo your application if you are serious at becoming an administrator or a moderator.
2) Specify if you're attempting for the forum or the game. (If the case is the game then most likely you'll have to contact with staff personel of the game)

Last edited by Final on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:43 am

Dyana also it's Dealt not Doubt
Back to top Go down
Dyanna
Dyanna

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 am

What are you talking about i spelled it right. -looks side to side.-
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:08 am

Razz Ok ok I stand corrected again!
Back to top Go down
Yunior

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 am

Escaped doesn't talk to me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Final

Final

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:35 pm

He is often quite busy please give him time, there is a person from the game that evaluates your applications on here so please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1