Eternity Online forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Online forums

2D Adventure MMORPG, Interact with other people across the world, and choose your specialty and become the best at various skills!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xblueyzx (banned)

LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION   LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:36 pm

well in the past 10 mins ive seen mostly ALL the MoD applicaions EXACTLY like mine they all copy paseted my applicaion and they are saying "oh yeah i made this application" and are getting all the creadit for it and its not fair cuz i spent like 10 mins making that! ( lol! ) so pelase DO NOT take other peoples applications and use it as urs it just shows lack of respect to who made it *cough me cough* and all the admins are liking urs for what 10 mins of my life i used up to make that applicaion ( lol! ) so dont take my work?

ps: im not a forum moderator yet but if i was ide immedietly either make a rule of not taking others appliicaions or lock the ones that have been stolen from another person from what i have seen its just evil

pps:if i do get forum moderator ide probaly make a new mod application and post it lock it and sticky it so when somone makes a application they gotta cory paste that application and then post it in a serperate post then the admins will look at it and judge
Back to top Go down
dalton

LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION   LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 am

i gave you credit so stop trying to say i didnt please and thankyou
Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE ALL LOOKING TO POST MOD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1